Setting up FooEvents Seating
- Login to your WordPress Admin Area
- Navigate to the event which you’ve already created where you would like to add your seating chart
- New rows and seats can be added under the “Seating” tab
- Type your own name for an area or row e.g. “Front Row”
- Specify the number of seats that each area or row should contain
- Choose a “Variation” for each area or row. Choosing a “Variation” for a row means that the seats in that row will be reserved for an attendee who is buying a ticket for that specific event variation. If you want seats in that row to be available to all attendees, then leave the “Variation” option set to “Default”.
- Click on the “View seating chart” button to see a visual representation of the seats in your venue. The seats that have already been booked will be greyed out.