Why are tickets not being sent?
Here are some possible solutions in no particular order:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the plugin installed
- Check that your orders have been marked as “Completed”. You will find them at WooCommerce -> Orders
- If you want the tickets to be emailed automatically please make sure that your product is set to “Virtual” and “Downloadable”
- If you are capturing attendee details and would like your attendees to receive the tickets, please make sure that the “Email attendee rather than purchaser?” option is enabled when editing your event. Importantly, if this option is enabled you must also enable the “Capture individual attendee details?” option otherwise the tickets may not be delivered to the attendee
- Check that the tickets are not going into the attendee’s spam/junk mail folder
- Review your email settings at Settings -> General. Please make sure the email address is valid and exists
If you still experience difficulties after trying the solutions above, please contact support for further assistance.