The FooEvents Seating plugin is an extension for FooEvents that allows for the capture of rows and seat numbers at checkout. This is useful for letting attendees select their own seats based on the layout of your venue. This plugin can be used to specify rows and seats in a conference room or theater, tables and the number of chairs at the table etc. You can create VIP sections or restrict attendees to seats in other higher or lower priced areas.
How does it work?
- Choose your own row, area or table names and set the the number of seats or spaces available in each of these areas.
- You can then capture the row name and seat number of each attendee individually when they purchase a ticket.
- The row name and seat number are displayed on the event ticket.
- You can also associate an event variation to a specific row making it possible to sell different ticket types at different prices for different rows or areas (e.g VIP, golden circle etc).
Included in your Purchase
- Downloadable Plugin Files
- 12 Months premium support
- 12 Months plugin updates
- Free iOS & Android check-in apps
- User-friendly documentation
This plugin is an extension for FooEvents for WooCommerce which must be purchased separately.