Engage with your customers and attendees every step of the way
Schedule attendee emails for an event using our Mailchimp integration.
What types of attendee emails can I schedule using these integrations?
- Send welcome packs and confirm registration details
- Send automated reminders before the day of an event
- Send a COVID-19 pre-screening survey to attendees
- Send reminders to bring something to an event or booking
- Communicate important changes such as a venue change
- Announce that your event has been canceled or postponed
- Setup automated drip emails to build excitement for an event
- Send greetings and welcome messages
- Provide attendees with additional information and resources that can be used at an event
- Offer real-time notifications of activities taking place
- Send automated thank-you emails to everyone who attended an event with links to the event’s presentations, notes or recordings
- Send a certificate of attendance/completion after a person completes a race or course
- Create and send a satisfaction survey using the built-in tools in Mailchimp or connect your account to another platform such as SurveyMonkey
- Request a review of your event or business
- Create automations to touch base with attendees or customers at specific time intervals e.g. after attendees have completed a specific course or workshop
- Send out special offers or cross-promote your other events
- Export or synchronize attendee information with a different marketing or CRM platform
How does the Mailchimp integration work?
Attendees can be automatically added to a Mailchimp audience list when tickets are generated. You can also specify default tags or event-specific tags that can be used to segment your Mailchimp list.
Do I need any additional plugins to use the Mailchimp integration?
Why should I use Mailchimp?
Mailchimp has become a household name and for good reason. It’s extremely powerful and packed with loads of features, however, this does come at a price especially if you have a medium to large database. We highly recommend Mailchimp if you regularly send emails to large lists and place a premium on email delivery and reporting or if your business already uses Mailchimp as many do. You may also opt to run WooCommerce Follow-ups and Mailchimp together depending on your requirements as they both have their own distinct strengths and weaknesses.