We’re excited to announce that you can now automatically schedule attendee emails based on custom triggers for an event or booking using our powerful WooCommerce Follow-ups integration.
This is ideal for sending a range of different transactional alerts and reminders (one-to-one) directly from your web server and is particularly great if you are on a limited budget and find the other email marketing platforms too expensive or complicated. If you regularly send emails to large lists and place a premium on email delivery, reporting and CRM functionality, we recommend that you also look at ourMailchimp integration which may be better suited to your needs.
Here are a few examples of what’s possible with FooEvents and WooCommerce Follow-ups:
Before an event or booking
- Send welcome packs and confirm registration details
- Send automated reminders before the day of an event
- Send reminders to bring something to an event or booking
- Setup automated drip emails to build excitement for an event
After the attendee has arrived
- Send greetings and welcome messages
- Provide attendees with additional information and resources that can be used at an event
- Offer real-time notifications of activities taking place
After an event or booking
- Send automated thank-you emails to everyone who attended an event with links to the event’s presentations, notes or recordings
- Send a certificate of attendance/completion after a person completes a race or course
- Request a review of your event or business
- Create automations to touch base with attendees or customers at specific time intervals e.g. after attendees have completed a specific course or workshop
- Send out special offers or cross-promote your other events
Best of all, this integration is included in the core FooEvents for WooCommerce plugin (1.15.0+) at no additional cost. You will, however, need to purchase the WooCommerce Follow-ups plugin separately on the WooCommerce Marketplace in order to use this functionality.
Refer to the WooCommerce Follow-ups help documentation for details on how to get started.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please get in touch!